· I'm 30.
· I moved from from Wollongong to Canberra (or thereabouts) at the start of 2007.
· I miss the coast.
· I have two Masters'.
· Once upon a time, I was a swimmer.
· I'm learning to play other sports now...
· I'm worried about the future of the planet.
· Recent political decisions give me some hope.
· I've recently visited Canada and New York City.
· I travelled to Japan and the UK in July 2007.
· (Prior to that, I made it to South Africa in 1997 and China in 1999.)
· I'd love to visit Port Glasgow, where my grandparents were born. Hopefully on the next trip.
· I'm enjoying my independence.
· I wish I could sleep in tomorrow.
· I'm attempting to do 101 in 1001 for the second time.
· I completed the 50 book challenge in 2007.
· You can find my icons here.
|Layout profile code thanks to ReversesCollide
Livejournal style sheet, Danny Ocean Thirteen, thanks to grrliz.
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!
See a bug? Let us know! Here you can also share your thoughts and ideas about updates to LiveJournal
Your request has been filed. You can track the progress of your request at:
If you have any other questions or comments, you can add them to that request at any time.